- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a day out in Perez Rosales National Park, when you're visiting Puerto Montt. Visit the oldest national park of Chile, its waterfalls on the Rio Petrohue, the turquoise waters of Lake All Saints, the majesty of Lake Llanquihue and Osorno Volcano, its ancient nature, its scenic beauty, its gastronomy and its people. A unique private experience not to be missed.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Vicente Perez Rosales
- Food and drinks
- Sailing at Todos los Santos lake
Cruise port of Puerto Montt hotel
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Returns to original departure point
From Tuesday to Sunday.
We start the tour from the city of Puerto Montt, a port and industrial city that was founded by Spanish settlers over 150 years ago. This city is the north gate of Patagonia, because from here numerous excursions to southern Chile and Patagonia travel begin. Here, you'll visit the Plaza de Armas, cathedral and viewpoint of the city, from where the view to the whole breast of Reloncaví open. Also, visit the market Angelmó, famous for its handicrafts in the area and fresh seafood.
Then, head over to Puerto Varas, a city founded by German settlers and located on the shores of Lake Llanquihue. Driving around th lake, you'll reach the foot of the Osorno volcano in the Vicente Perez Rosales National Park, where you can explore the lake Todos los Santos and Petrohue Falls River. These jumps were formed by the eruption of the volcano, where the lava river locked.
Head up the Osorno volcano and climb to 1,200 meters (3,940 feet), to see a landscape of immeasurable scenic beauty. After taking a few panoramic shots, head back to Puerto Montt and stop off for lunch at Laguna Verde on the banks of Lake Llanquihue (optional, not included in tour price).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- It's recommended: comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and jacket.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
We saw all the highlights of the Chilean Lake District led by a local who obviously loves the area.
Highlights were walking around the Petrohue Falls with plenty of time for pictures and out of the tourist traffic paths, also the drive to the base of the ski lift on Mt. Osorno. Great views in Puerto Varas. That would be a more scenic spot for lunch. Pick uip and back to ship on time Thanks to our guide!
At the end of the day it's all about:
The scenery -- great
The Driver--- very safe
But the guide Macarana made a good trip fantastic!!!!!