- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a 10-hour private day trip to enjoy the beauty of the Cajon del Maipo valley and Embalse el Yeso with round-trip transportation from your hotel. Take a scenic walk along the lagoon. Drive through the valley stopping at the best viewpoints and for short walks to see waterfalls. Visit the prestigious Concha y Toro Winery and tour its vineyards and mansion, then finish with an included wine tasting, where you'll sip on red and white varieties. Picnic breakfast is included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Breakfast included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional bilingual English/Spanish guide
- Picnic breakfast
- Wine tasting (2 red wines, 1 white or sparkling wine)
- Photos (optional - digital images will be sent via email or WhatsApp after conclusion of tour)
- Entry/Admission - Concha y Toro
- Food and beverages, unless specified
Hotel in central Santiago, Recoleta, Providencia, Vitacura or Las Condes
Returns to original departure point
After meeting your guide and driver at your hotel in Santiago between 7:30am and 8:00am, board your air-conditioned vehicle and head towards Embalse el Yeso to reach altitudes of 8,000 feet (2,500 meters). Enjoy a leisurely drive for approximately 2 hours and distance of 62 miles (100 kilometers). While en-route, cross the Maipo Valley while listening to Andean folklore music and taking in great views of the Andes foothills bordered by the Maipo River.
Upon reaching Embalse el Yeso, take an optional 1.86-mile (3 kilometer) walk bordering the lake, where you can capture excellent photographs of the amazing scenery. Alternatively, a similar route by vehicle can be enjoyed. With luck, you may observe condors, eagles and wild foxes in their natural habitat.
Afterwards, enjoy a picnic breakfast among the beautiful mountain-lined background accompanied by wine, juices and tea of your choice and a selection of typical Chilean treats such as cheeses, olives, biscuits, and more.
Once back in the vehicle, you'll head down the valley for photo stops and to take a few short walks to enjoy viewpoints and waterfalls of the area. Continuing the route through the valley, you'll arrive at Concha y Toro Winery, where you'll explore the vineyards, get historical insight and sip on wine through a tasting that includes 2 red wines and 1 white or sparkling wine. The wine tour lasts for approximately 1 hour.
Upon completion of the tour and tasting, you will return to your hotel in Santiago at approximately 6pm.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 per booking is required
- Total walking distance is approximately 0.62 - 1.86 miles (1- 3 kilometers)
- Wheelchair accessible. Please advise at least 48 hours in advance.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.