- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit the cellars of Concha y Toro winery on a half-day tour from Santiago. You will see the vineyards of Pirque and learn about the development of the vines and the cultural and technological management to produce this famous wine. Your tour includes a glass of wine and transportation.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Glass of wine (age 18+
- Entry/Admission - Concha y Toro
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
entrally located hotels in Santiago Centro, Providencia, Las Condes ( until Manquehue street) and Vitacura street.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Concha y Toro, Avenida Virginia Subercaseaux 210, Pirque 9480092 Chile
We will pass to your hotel at 1:00 p.m., to arrive after 40 min. to Pirque where the visit begins in Don Melchor square, where tourists will be greeted by a guide, who will invite you to enjoy a panoramic view of the Pirque vineyard accompanied by a glass of wine, so that you can soak up aromas and flavors that emerge step by step in this hundred-year-old cellar.
With the glass in your hand, the visitor takes part in a walk through the old park, going back in time to appreciate the Casona de Pirque, residence of the Concha y Toro family. In this place, the largest viticultural company of our country was born more than 100 years ago.
In the vineyards of Pirque you will be able to know the development of the vines, cultural and technological management that are responsible for a first quality yield. To get to know the old facilities and witness the legend, Viña Concha y Toro offers you a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to drink wine is 18 years
- Winery is CLOSED: January 1, Good Friday, May 1, 18 and September 19, 24 December at 2pm, December 25 and January 31 at 2pm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.