- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A bilingual guide will meet you at your cruise port in San Antonio and take you on your excursion.This excursion includes wine tasting at winery. This full day tour also visits the beautiful port city of Valparaiso, where you will get a chance to explore its colorful hills, famous street art and get a chance to ride the historic funiculars. You will also enjoy a seaside lunch before heading to the city of Viña del Mar to go see the beautiful "Flower Clock." You will also get a chance to see a real Eastern Island Moai and take a relaxing walk on the white sanded beach before leaving to your drop-off location in Santiago.
- Port pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel drop-off
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure time: between 8:00 am to 9:00 am. We will re-confirm time by calling and messaging you before your tour.
San Antonio Port
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Depending on the drop-off location you have chosen.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Be picked up in the morning from the cruise port in San Antonio and head to the coastal cities of Valparaíso and Viña del Mar, only 90 minutes away. Once in Valparaiso you will head straight to the famous funicular and ride all the way up to the hills to get breathtaking views! Lose yourself in Valparaiso's hills and find out the hidden stories in its staircases and quaint houses! After Alegre Hill, head up to Concepcion Hill and be amazed by the breathtaking Lutheran Church of La Santa Cruz. At lunch time, visit a local restaurant enjoy delicious Chilean cuisine (own expense). If time allows we will visit the Pablo Neruda museum and learn from the poet who drew much inspiration from this hard-working port town. We the continue to Viña del Mar which is a sharp contrast to the charming jumble of the neighboring Valparaiso. Manicured boulevards lined with palm trees, a sprawling public beach and beautiful expansive parks have earned it the nickname of Garden City. Stop to see the 'flower clock,' a genuine Moai statue from Easter Island, and for a relaxing walk on the beach before heading to Santiago. On your journey to the drop-off you will visit a winery and try some Chilean wine.
• Moai, Vina del Mar Chile
• Flower Clock (Reloj de Flores), Caleta Abarca, Vina del Mar Chile
• Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso Chile
• Cerro Concepcion, Valparaiso, Chile Papudo 541, Valparaiso 2370621 Chile
• Palacio Baburizza, Paseo Yugoslavo 176 Cº Alegre, Valparaiso 2370549 Chile
• Paseo Yugoeslavo Ex Paseo Americano, Cerro Concepcion, Valparaiso Chile
• Ascensor El Peral, Miramar / Plaza de la Justicia, Valparaiso Chile
• Plaza Sotomayor, Valparaiso Chile
• Monumento a Los Heroes, Plaza Sotomayor, Valparaiso Chile
• Vina del Mar Casino, Avenida San Martin 199, Vina del Mar 2520179 Chile
• Indomita Casablanca and Maipo Vineyards, Ruta 68, km. 71,5, Casablanca Chile
• Casablanca Valley Wine Route, Casablanca Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum number of travelers apply (2).
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.