- 7 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This horseback riding 8-day, 7-night tour is a great way to see and enjoy the typical Chilean countryside. You will spend your days at a ranch just outside Valparaiso. Multilingual German riding professionals will be there at all times and you will be surrounded by a nice, small-group atmosphere.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Free snacks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
- 2 x two hour horseback ride
- 3 hour dunes & beach ride
- half day horseback ride
- Full day ride with BBQ in the hills
- Multilingual guide
- 7 nights in a shared bedroom
- Breakfast, lunch & supper
- Swimming pool
- Activity photo service included
- Transport from & to closest terminal
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Take the Metro at Plaza Sotomayor Valparaiso, Pick up at Metro Station Peñablanca or come directly by car to the Campesano Ranch - Quebrada Escobares
Please contact the day before the activity via Viator or WhatsApp +56966785644 to confirm and talk meeting point details!
Ends in Valparaiso
From a central meeting point in Valparaiso, you will be taken to the ranch just outside of the city. You may head straight there if you wish to. Once you get there, you will meet your professional, multilingual guides and get settled to start your 8-day, 7-night horseback riding holiday.
The ranch offers you 7 nights in a shared bedroom with healthy and good breakfast, lunch, dinner, fresh fruit and water available at all times. You will also have access to the swimming pool.
During your stay, you will go on riding trips for more than 15 hours of horseback riding. You will also be able to practice on the practice area every day. You will visit the Cactus Trail and also the Campesano Trail. If there is a full moon we will ride out under the moon light. The surroundings and nature are beautiful and you will be impressed by the tame, nice and safe horses.
The ranch is owned by a German family and operated by multilingual riding professionals from Germany who are also fluent in English and Spanish. This horseback riding holiday is a special way to get a view behind the touristic areas and go into the real Chilean countryside.
Depending of the season you could do night rides, all day trips, tours to the animal market and much more!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 8 years
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum Weight 100 Kilo, 220 Lbs
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.