- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cruise through Chile’s picturesque wine country, stop at some of the iconic wineries of the Maipo Valley, and sample fine varietals in the legendary cellars of Concha y Toro. After being picked up from your hotel, ride over the rolling Andes foothills by rows and rows of grape vines. Pass through the beautiful entrance and gardens of the Concha y Toro Winery and arrive at this world-class vineyard that was once the summer residence of the winery’s wealthy founding family. Come to Maipo Valley and visit vineyard and cellars.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Pickup and drop-off at the hotel with departure from the main hotels of Santiago, Providencia, Vitacura and Las Condes. If your hotel is not on the internal list, we will look for a place close to your accommodation as a meeting point between you and our company.
- Entry/Admission - Concha y Toro
Santiago Metropolitan Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Concha y Toro, Pirque, Santiago Metropolitan Region
You will see the stately home and gardens of the first owners of the largest wine exporter in Latin America, as well as their legendary wine cellar.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Due to the uneven terrain, this tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
- Baby seats are available upon request if noted during booking
- Minimum age to drink wine is 18
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.