- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a tour of two great wineries: Concha y Toro and Undurraga Winery. You will depart from Santiago and learn about the history and wine-making process at each place. Enjoy wine tastings and the incredible views of the vineyards to gain a deeper appreciation of the wine industry in Chile.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Professional guide in each winery
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by car or minibus
- Alcoholic Beverages - Degustation of 3 kind of wines
- Entry/Admission - Vina Undurraga
- Entry/Admission - Concha y Toro
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels and accommodation centrally located in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes (until PADRE HURTADO STREET), Vitacura and Santiago Centro
If your hotel is outside the pickup zone, a meeting point closest to your hotel will be advised upon booking.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Tour ends at your hotel or meeting point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maipo Alto Wine Route, Santiago Chile
Once the tour is over, you will go back to your hotel.
Stop At: Vina Undurraga, Camino a Melipilla, Km 34, Talagante Chile
Established in 1885 by Francisco Undurraga, this is one of Chile's oldest wineries. Mr Undurraga planted the first vines on the Santa Ana Estate in the heart of the Maipo Valley, initiating a project which went on to extend across the main areas of Chile, such as Alto Maipo, Leyda, Rapel and Cauquenes.
With 130 years of experience, Viña Undurraga makes unique wines of specific origin which reflect the best of the land and valleys of Chile.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Concha y Toro, Avenida Virginia Subercaseaux 210, Pirque 9480092 Chile
You will reach this place after lunch and be received at Don Melchor Square by a guide inviting you to enjoy the panoramic view accompanied by a glass of wine. You can then walk the old park and go back in time by appreciating the Pirque Casona (Big house), which is the Concha y Toro family residence. At the Pirque vineyards, you'll learn about vines, technological and cultural management and the first quality service used to make the wine.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wineries CLOSED: January 1, Good Friday, May 1, 18 and September 19, 24 December at 2pm, December 25 and January 31 at 2pm.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
guide pleasant but spoke little English,vineyards gave professional tour