- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This wine tour, which begins at your hotel in Santiago, visit these two emblematic wineries. Viña Santa Rita and Viña Undurraga.
Join this full-day tour and learn all you need to know about wine!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transportation by car or minibus
- Tour of Santa Rita and Undurraga wineries
- Wine tasting
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional Gratuities for driver and guide
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Tour ends at your hotel or meeting point.
Tuesday to Sunday
Starting at 9:20am from your hotel we will drive to Viña Santa Rita.
The cellars of Viña Santa Rita was founded in 1880 by Domingo Fernández Concha. Its construction brought French technology.
In the cellars Guardian, meanwhile, aged in French and American oak, the wine acquires complexity and body with woody flavor and a soft and delicate aroma.
Alto Jahuel (Buin) is one of the oldest winery town in Chile. There, in an underground, best wines from Viña as the Royal Family and Royal Medal Cabernet Sauvignon are aged. This winery, declared National Monument, was built by French architects and their material is tight.
After the tour in Santa Rita you will be able to have lunch in the restaurant of Vine (not included). After the lunch, we continue down the Maipo Valley, then 45 minutes to get to Undurraga.
The visit begins in the Undurraga Vine, 34 kilometers from Santiago, in the locality of Talagante. Don Francisco Undurraga Vicuña founded in 1885 Undurraga. Owner of a noble tradition, it has been visited by kings, princesses and great celebrities.
The visit includes tasting of three different strains with a tasting glass as a souvenir. Return to hotel in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Santa Rita is closed on Mondays
- Winery is closed on January 1, Good Friday, May 1, September 18-19, 24 December at 14:00 hours, December 25 and January 31 at 14:00 hours
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The wineries were fine. But really, the rest was just transportation. A guy picked us up in a very old small SUV. He was not familiar with the wineries. Didn't know when they opened or where the entrances were. He even made us pay for the toll. Extremely unprofessional. DO NOT RECOMMEND.
Fantastic experience! A mix of a small winnery of Undurraga and a Sofisticated Santa Rita. I recommend have a lunch at Santa Rita, special menu and amazing wine. Try a glass of Carmem Gold!