- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This wine tour, which begins at your hotel in Santiago, visit these two emblematic wineries. Viña Santa Rita and Viña Undurraga.
Join this full-day tour and learn all you need to know about wine!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transportation by car or minibus
- Tour of Santa Rita and Undurraga wineries
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Vina Undurraga
- Entry/Admission - Vina Santa Rita
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional Gratuities for driver and guide
Traveler pickup is offered
All centrally located Hotels in Santiago. District of Santiago, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Tour ends at your hotel or meeting point.
Tuesday to Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vina Undurraga, Camino a Melipilla, Km 34, Talagante Chile
The visit begins in the Undurraga vine, 34 kilometers from Santiago, in the locality of Talagante, here he founded Santa Ana, where Don Francisco Undurraga Vicuña founded in 1885 Undurraga is. Owner of a noble tradition, has been visited by kings, princes and great celebrities The visit includes tasting of three different strains with a tasting glass as a souvenir.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vina Santa Rita, Camino Padre Hurtado 0695 Alto Jahuel, Buin 9501660 Chile
The cellars of Viña Santa Rita was founded in 1880 by Domingo Fernández Concha. Its construction was brought French technology.
In the cellars Guardian, meanwhile, aged in French and American oak, the wine acquires complexity and body, with woody flavor and a soft and delicate aroma are used. In Alto Jahuel (Buin) is one of the oldest wineries in Chile saved. There, in an underground best wines from Viña as the Royal Family and Royal Medal Cabernet Sauvignon are aged. This winery, declared National Monument, was built by French architects and their material is tight.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Santa Rita is closed on Mondays
- Winery is closed on January 1, Good Friday, May 1, September 18-19, 24 December at 14:00 hours, December 25 and January 31 at 14:00 hours
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.