- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
For lovers of outdoor activities and nature, Torres del Paine National Park is the perfect place to go hiking due to its wonderful attractions.
Visit Torres del Paine and its unforgettable landscape
Enjoy the views of native flora and fauna
Take in the beautiful postcard views of the Paine Massif
- Box Lunch
- Professional hiking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Puerto Natales
- Passenger transport insurance
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, we can also pick up from other places, put your accommodation on special request.
Depart from our hotel in Puerto Natales at 07:00 am by van for a 2-Hour drive towards the national park. Next, we will arrive at the main Park entrance of Laguna Amarga to start our hike to the Base of the Towers (Las Torres).
We will start our hike uphill towards the Ascencio Valley from where we will have a panoramic view of the Paine River rushing past Refugio Chileno. After a quick stop here we will continue through a forest of native Lenga (Beech) trees until we will reach the glacial moraine.
From here it is a 1 hour climb to the top and where all of a sudden the towers appear from nowhere! This hike is simply spectacular with the rewarding few as we get right to the base of the 3 pink granite towers with its glacial lake beneath them that made the park famous. We return to the van by the same hiking trail.
Return to our hotel in Puerto Natales.
• Torres del Paine National Park Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- Please dress appropriately. It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.