- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a fun morning horseback ride in the Maipo Canyon and then relax in the afternoon at Concha y Toro Wine Vineyard for a tour and tasting!
• 10-Hour Private Tour
• Free Hotel Pick-Up and Airport Transfer on Tour Date
• Professional & Multilingual Guide
• Comfortable Van
• Morning horseback ride in the Maipo Canyon
• Lunch in the quaint village of San José del Maipo
• Wine Tour & Tasting (Concha y Toro Wine Vineyard)
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Horseback Riding and Equipment
- Wine Tour & Tasting
- Bottled water
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Join us for a spectacular horseback ride in the Cajon del Maipo Valley. After a two-hour drive from Santiago into the the Andes Mountains, we will arrive at a ranch in a small town on the banks of the Maipo River. The ranch has more than 25 years of experience in ecotourism with 8,000 acres of mountain ranges, valleys, springs, and waterfalls. You will be guided by “arrieros” (local cowboys) as you take in the stunning vistas and admire the abundant flora and fauna from horseback. You will scale narrow mountain trails and have a short break on a plateau while enjoying the gorgeous surroundings. You may even see some amazing Chilean condors flying high in the sky. The riding time is approximately 2 hours. There is no experience needed. After riding, you will have lunch at a quaint restaurant in the Andean village of San Jose de Maipo, followed by a visit to the Concha y Toro Wine Vineyard in the picturesque town of Pirque for a tour and wine tasting.
Note: The minimum age for the horseback ride is 12 years old. The maximum individual weight is 100 kilos (220 lbs).
Duration: 10 hours
Location: Chile Dream Tours, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests per booking is required
- Free airport pick-up/drop-off on tour date
- Minimum drinking age on vineyard tour is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age for the horseback ride is 12 years. The maximum individual weight is 100 kilos (220 lbs).
- This tour is available daily (weather permitting). Concha y Toro Vineyard is closed on January 1, Good Friday, May 1, September 18-19, and December 25. On these dates, a wine tasting picnic will be offered.
- 8 a.m. Departure Time
- Price: $190 per person 2-3 guests, $170 per person 4-6 guests, $160 per person 7+ guests
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.