- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience Patagonia like few do, with the comfort plus local insight. Immerse yourself in the epic tale of Patagonian conquest, one of passion, endurance, and intrigue.
Relive Ferdinand Magellan’s adventure, stand on the stern of his ship, visit world-class landmarks, such as the Cementerio Municipal. Layer up, and visit the first Chilean settlement at Fort Bulnes. Learn stories about fierce nature and unbroken willpower. If weather permits, you will see prancing dolphins on the blue Estrecho waters.
- Complementary on-vehicle Wi-Fi (Subject to geographical availability)
- Food tasting
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complementary gift
- Entrances Fees
- Entry/Admission - Nao Victoria Museo
- Entry/Admission - Cementerio Municipal
Your hotel or Cruise port.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nao Victoria Museo, km 7,5 norte sitio 2A,, Punta Arenas Chile
We will begin our journey by visiting the Nao Victoria Museum, where you can relive the epic tales of unbroken willpower of Ferdinand Magellan, Charles Darwin, Ernest Shackleton, and other pioneers as they traverse this breathtaking waters. We will explore real-scale replicas of historically significant vessels, such as the Nao Victoria, HMS Beagle, and the Ancud schooner.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Cementerio Municipal, Punta Arenas Chile
We will traverse picturesque Bulnes avenue to visit Cementerio Municipal, listed by CNN as one of the most beautiful in the world; through its majestic layout, we will walk through untold tales of passion and perseverance.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mirador Cerro De La Cruz, Punta Arenas Chile
The tour continues to the viewpoint of the "Cerro de la Cruz", from where you have a magnificent view of the city with its colorful roofs, the Strait of Magellan and in the background the great Island of Tierra del Fuego.
Duration: 20 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.