- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a fun, relaxing day visiting two vineyards in the Casablanca Valley for wine tours and tastings: the family-owned boutique Attilio & Mochi Vineyard and the beautiful Matetic Vineyard! Then visit the artisan village of Pomaire for lunch and handicraft shopping.
• 8-Hour Private Tour
• Free Hotel Pick-Up and Airport Transfer on Tour Date
• Professional & Multilingual Guide
• Comfortable Van
• Two Wine Tours & Tastings (Attilio & Mochi and Matetic Vineyards)
• Visit to Pomaire Artisan Village
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Two Wine Tours & Tastings
- Bottled water
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chile Dream Tours, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Would you like to experience the real essence of the Chilean countryside? Come visit these innovative new vineyards in the Casablanca Valley with us! This is Chile’s youngest wine region. Winemakers just began planting vines a few decades ago in the 1980s. Because of its warm days and cool temperatures from the coastal air in the evening, this valley produces first-class crisp wines. First stop, Attilio & Mochi Vineyard, a small boutique winery where you will enjoy a personalized tour by the vineyard’s owners followed by a tasting of their premium wines. We are then off to the second vineyard, Matetic, in the Rosario Valley. After the wine tasting, we continue our journey to Pomaire, known for its interesting clay pottery and other handicrafts. Pomaire is a wonderful place to visit. This town became an artisan hotspot because of natural clay deposits in the nearby land, causing the pottery industry to boom here. Pomaire’s iconic pottery symbol? A reddish clay pig often found in homes and restaurants. Pomaire is also known for being the home of the largest “empanadas” in Chile! This is a wonderful, relaxing day out of the city.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests per booking is required
- Free airport pick-up/drop-off on tour date
- Minimum drinking age at vineyard tour is 18 years
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is available daily, except on national holidays, including January 1, May 1, September 18-19, December 6-8, and December 25.
- 9 a.m. Departure Time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.