- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
After picking you up at the port of San Antonio we will drive aproximately one hour and a half toward the capital of our country, Santiago
After that we will take you to visit the main historical and turistic places of Santiago, where you will also have the chance to eat our traditional food at the famous Central Market.
- Cruise pickup
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan, van or minibus
- Transport by private vehicle
San Antonio Passenger Terminal
Hop-on hop-off tour with stops near cruise port
Hotel in Santiago
9 am- Pick Up at San Antonio port
10:30 hrs - City Tour in Santiago. We will visit the following places:
• La Moneda Presidential Palace
• Plaza del Armas. Place where we tell you about the city´s fundation.
• Metropolitan Cathedral
• Santa Lucia Hill
• 14:00 hrs- Lunch at Mercado central, where you will be able to ride the cable car that take to see the Statue of the Imaculate Conception Virgen.
• 16:00 hrs- San Cristobal Hill,
• 17:30 hrs - Drop off at your hotel in Santiago
Include private vehicle for the group and luggage, english speaker guide, mineral water, cereal bars, tickets for the cable car at San Cristobal Hill. Do not include cost of lunch.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 04 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.