- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
After picking you up at the port of San Antonio we will drive aproximately one hour and a half toward the capital of our country, Santiago.
After that we will take you to visit the main historical and turistic places of Santiago, where you will also have the chance to eat our traditional food at the famous Central Market.
It's a small group service, we do not offer transfers and tours with big groups in order to provide to our clients with be best quality of service with nice vehicles and the best tours guides at your disposal. No more than 8 people per vehicle. (We can also offer you private transfers ).
- Cruise pickup
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan, van or minibus
Traveler pickup is offered
Hop-on hop-off tour with stops near cruise port
Hotel in Santiago
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Moneda, Moneda S/N, Santiago 9170007 Chile
Stop to see the presidential Palace of Chile, place where we tell you about more Chile`s history, specially about military coup of 1973.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Armas, Santiago 8329001 Chile
Stop at the most important square plaza of Santiago where we will tell you more about the history and foundation of Santiago.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana), Plaza de Armas, Santiago 8320147 Chile
visit to the most important cathedral of Chile.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cerro Santa Lucia, Rua Santa Lucia, Santiago 8320190 Chile
visit to one of the most beautiful hills of Santiago , place where we tell you more about the history of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Barrio Bellavista, Santiago Chile
We pass throught the most famous bohemian district of Santiago, where we point out many nice bars and restaurants (option for lunch) and Pablo Neruda`s house called " La Chascona".
Stop At: Bicentenario Park, Bicentenario 3236, Vitacura, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Stop in this beautiful Park located in one of the most upscale districts of Santiago where you will be able to see and feed black neck swans and chilean flamingos.
Duration: 25 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 04 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.