- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
You will be picked up at your centrally located hotel
Will also enjoy a tour the historic landmarks and markets of Ancud and visit some UNESCO-listed churches.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels only)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Fuerte San Antonio
Hotelera Pacifico Sur Ltda, Antonio Varas 447, Puerto Montt, Región de los Lagos, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up only from centrally located hotels in Puerto Montt, if your hotel is out of the pick up area we will give you a closer meeting point,
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canal De Chacao, Chacao Chile
We begin the tour going to Pargua at the south of Puerto Varas city, here we will aboard a ferry to sail the Chacao Channel, this channel separates the continent of Chiloe Island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Santuario de Aves de Caulin, Isla Chiloe 5710000 Chile
Continue along the sea side road to visit Caulín and Lacuy beaches, places very famous for the oysters production and a rich marine fauna, until we finally gets to Ancud city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Armas de Ancud, Calle Libertad, Ancud, Isla Chiloe Chile
In this city we can see the San Antonio Fort, the Local Churches Heritage Foundation, the Main Square, and the Central Market, this one has many gastronomic and crafts options of the island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fuerte San Antonio, Lord Cochrane and San Antonio, Ancud, Isla Chiloe Chile
This historic place is located in the highest part of the city, built at the latest part of XVIII Century and is part of one of the last spanish fortifications in our country.
Duration: 15 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.