- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We head for north through the Panamerican Highway and cross a semi-desert like area. The road continues on a sloping ground from where we can observe several views of the rocky coast.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Navigating Gull, Choros and Damas Island
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Tickets and permissions
- Optional Gratuities for driver and guide
Traveler pickup is offered
Only from centrally located Hotels in La Serena and Hotels in the Av. del Mar from Coquimbo city
Tour ends at your hotel.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Punta Choros, La Serena, Coquimbo Region
We head for north through the panamerican higway and cross a semi-desert area. The road continues on a sloping ground from where we can observe several views of the rocky coast.
We also will be able to see , from the road, a common dense glaze called "Camanchaca" A phenomena occurring just some months a year, is the "full of flowers dessert", If we are lucky we will appreciate it., after travelling 122 klms., we arrive at Los Choros Fishermen´s wharf., a natural viewpoint to see Gaviota.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Isla Damas, La Serena, Coquimbo Region
Choros and Damas islands.We will board a motor boat leading us to Humboldt Penguins National Reserve, which is part of this area.
Aboard we have the possibility of can see will the bottle-nose shaped dolphins making jumps and pirouettes, obviusly it will depend of the availabilty of the anilmals in the zone.
The group will disembark from the motor boat in Damas Islands to appreciate its white sand beaches.
Return to the coast and lunch consisting of seafood and fish ,in a typical restaurant. Return to La Serena accompanied by a spectacular sunset in the background.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Please note: The Penguin season start in December and finish on March
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.