- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a wonderful day trip to Portillo and Inca Lagoon from Santiago.
Starting from the Intermediate Depression of our country , which is crowned by the majesty of the Andes
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by car or minibus
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels in Santiago centro, Providencia, Vitacura and Las Condes district ( until Av. Manquehue)
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Andes Chile
We will start a wonderful journey through the Intermediate Depression of our country from your hotel at 08:00 am., Which is crowned by the majesty of the Andes
We will arrive at the Monument of Chacabuco, where one of the battles for the Independence of Chile took place (1817). Then, we will cross a tunnel that serves as a regional boundary, to meet the beautiful view of Mount Aconcagua (the highest in the southern hemisphere). Later, we will find the old Trasandino railway line.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Laguna del Inca, Portillo 2100000 Chile
Then we will enjoy a lunch (at the expense of the passenger), marveling at the imposing view of the Laguna del Inca.
In the afternoon, return to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Snow season only from June until Septembre.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.