- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Let’s cross La Campana National Park hiking through the Chilean Palm Forest, and explore these lands of great biodiversity, like Charles Darwin did in 1834. This activity offers the chance to contemplate and be enchanted by a rich flora proper to the Chilean mediterranean climate, set in the Coastal Mountain Range.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Vegetarian meal option available
- All-inclusive tour
- Professional guide
- Confortable transport
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Trekking poles
- First aid kit
- Box lunch per person:
- Sandwich Cesar salad or similar Cereal bar Chocolate or cookies Tea and coffee Two fruits Water
- Accident insurance
- Personal clothing
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Santiago
Your hotel in Santiago
This activity offers the chance to contemplate and be enchanted by a great biodiversity of flora characteristic of the Chilean mediterranean climate, just an hour and a half from Santiago, set at the Coastal Mountain Range.
The excursion begins at the northern sector of La Campana National Park, which was declared a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO in 1985. From there we will begin the hike that cross the whole protect area heading south toward Olmué, where our driver will be waiting us to return back to Santiago.
The first stage consists of three hours hiking going up through a beautiful trail surrounded by sclerophyll species and Chilean Palms (Jubaea chilensis) among others.
Following the trail we´ll reach the Ocoa Hill pass, an excellent spot for lunch and rest while enjoying beautiful views that the place offers. Later, we will begin descent towards the traditional town of Olmué passing among a Santiago oak forest (Nothofagus obliqua var. macrocarpa) which is one of the northernmost relict oak trees.
We invite you to be part of this excursion of excellence and have an exciting encounter with central Chile´s wildlife, hoping your experience with us will become a lifelong memory.
• Parque Nacional La Campana, Av. Granizo 9137 Paradero 43 Olmue, Olmue Chile
• Coigue Expeditions, Santiago 7501401 Chile
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 13 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.