- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience the beauty of the Andes Mountains at Cajon del Maipo on this 8-hour tour, with a small group of people. Get incredible views of the El Yeso Reservoir and feel the amazing fresh winds of these mountains in Chile. Learn about the history of the sites and the little town of San José de Maipo, and its amazing surroundings with live commentary from a tour guide aboard a minivan. Enjoy a delicious picnic at the end of the walk with the group. Have a dream day walking through the heart of the mountains of Chile!
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Traveler pickup is offered
The return location is your Hotel or another address in Santiago de Chile you provide us.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cajon del Maipo, Cajon del Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
PROGRAMMING DRAWER OF THE MAIPO JUMP OF THE PLASTER:
- 06.00 Hrs Departure (according to contact point)
- Stop in San José de Maipo for breakfast (NOT INCLUDED)
- Stop in Peach
- Stop at Tinoco Tunnel
- Stop at Mirador del Rio Yeso
- Stop at Las Cáscaras
- Stop at Salto del Yeso Park + Picnic
- Ecological Skating Rink (Winter Only)
- Hidden Waterfall
- Return to Santiago
- Stop at La Casa de Chocolates to enjoy Artisan Ice Cream (Not included)
* Times are variable according to the guide's decision together with the group.
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.