- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the beauty of the Andes Mountains at Cajon del Maipo on this 8-hour tour, with a small group of people. Get incredible views of the El Yeso Reservoir and feel the amazing fresh winds of these mountains in Chile. Learn about the history of the sites and the little town of San José de Maipo, and its amazing surroundings with live commentary from a tour guide aboard a minivan. Enjoy a delicious picnic at the end of the walk with the group. Have a dream day walking through the heart of the mountains of Chile!
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Traveler pickup is offered
The return location is your Hotel or another address in Santiago de Chile you provide us.
• Pick-up between 6:00 - 6:30 am in your hotel or address.
• Visit Parador del Maipo for bathrooms, breakfast (not included), and mountain equipment (if needed).
• Visit Tinoco Tunnel, a place located inside the mountains that hides old stories.
• Visit Mirador del Yeso, one of the most beautiful viewpoints to contemplate the gems inside The Andes Mountains.
• Visit El Yeso Reservoir, a beautiful natural place and a work of engineering located at 2,500 meters above sea level that supplies water to the city of Santiago.
• Enjoy an exquisite picnic with the group, tasting wine and typical cheese of the area.
• Return to Santiago and Drop-off in your hotel or address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.