- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Have an amazing day on a private tour exclusively for you or your group of friends or family in the beautiful Cajon del Maipo. Experience the beauty of the Andes Mountains on this 8-hour journey Get incredible views of the El Yeso Reservoir and feel the amazing fresh winds of these mountains in Chile. Learn about the history of the sites and the little town of San José de Maipo, and its amazing surroundings with live commentary from a tour guide aboard a minivan. Enjoy a delicious picnic at the end of the walk. Have a dream day walking through the heart of the mountains of Chile!
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
We retire from hotels, apart hotels and B & B in santiago.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
The return location is your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide us.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tac Turismo, San Antonio 19, Santiago 8320263 Chile
We will move to the interior of the Cajón del Maipo to about 75 of Santiago to visit the YESO EMBALSE a beautiful place located in the mountain range of the Andes at 2500 meters high, is formed by capturing the waters of the Yeso River, the dam was built by 10 years and inaugurated in 1964, has a capacity of 253 million cubic meters being the main source of drinking water in Santiago, we will pass through San José de Maipo, Tinoco Tunnel.
Duration: 8 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.