- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join this 5-hour tour and taste some delicious wine! The tour will start with a hotel or port pick up in Valparaíso and head towards the Casablanca Valley. Visit two wineries, enjoy wine tasting, admire gardens, vineyards and the highest quality wines.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private round trip transfer
- Wine Tour (not private)
- Wine tasting (not private)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Emiliana Organic Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Vina Casas del Bosque
Port / Hotel
Original departure point
You will be picked up at a port or hotel and head towards the Casablanca Valley to start our tour.
You will begin your tour by visiting the Casas del Bosque winery. There, we will enjoy a guided tour of vineyards, gardens, wineries and aging cellar rooms, plus a tasting of 5 different wines.
Continue our journey to the Emiliana winery, a 100% organic and bio-dynamically managed vineyard, which produces the highest quality wines with a great respect for the environment.
Next, you will visit the facilities so we can learn all about the specialized management employed. Finally, you will have a tasting of 4 different wines, plus a good selection of cheeses or chocolates.
In both wineries you will have the chance to buy wines, as well as a wide range of other products.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Tours of winery were interesting, driver was very pleasant. He even brought us to a typical Chilean restaurant, then to a shopping area. Very good experience, would take it again!
What a treat to sample excellent Chilean wines at two beautiful wineries. We were introduced to a varietal we'd never heard of, and bought two bottles to bring home. Beautiful countryside and a pleasant, well-informed driver made for a completely pleasant experience.