- 1 day 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
At a 30 min drive from Santiago, enter a complete different world.
Go off the beaten track on a horseback-riding tour through the mountains of the Santiago area. With an expert guide, you’ll follow local ‘arrieros’ (cowboys) across riverbeds, native forests and along scenic terrain. Activity suitable for beginners and experts...these small but sturdy Criollo horses will put anyone at ease. We lend you some chaps & a helmet for a safe ride!
- Professional bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional snacks
- All necessary equipment
Park Plaza Santiago, Av. Ricardo Lyon 207, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
In order to avoid morning traffic, we pick up only from hotels in located in: Bellavista, Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura.
If you reside outside these areas, pick up will be coordinated at the Park Plaza Hotel, Ricardo Lyon 207, (corner with Nueva Providencia) Providencia.
Returns to original departure point
Pick up from Hotel or meeting point
Drive to the ranch
Saddle up the horses
Explore the mountains for 3 hours
Enjoy a picnic afterwards
• Chile Off Track, El Director 6000 Las Condes, Santiago 7550000 Chile
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Passport name, number, date of birth, expiry date and country are required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.