- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
In Santiago’s mountainous region, we will visit the Aguas de San Ramón Natural Park – home to a beautiful waterfall as well as some of the flora and fauna typical of the Andean foothills. We’ll spend a full day on a trek that will take us over a hanging bridge, river crossings and lookouts with mountain views. We’ll enjoy a relaxed lunch at the foot of the waterfall best known as “Saltos de Apoquindo”. Your expert tour guide will tell you about the park’s history and help you to identify its flora and fauna. On our way back, we’ll watch the sunset and a panoramic view of Santiago city.
- Transportation (Hotel pick-up and drop-off)
- Driver (Professional License)
- Tour Guide (Spanish – English)
- Boxed lunch (Please advise if any restrictions)
- Cheese and snacks (Local Products)
- Trekking poles (please let us know if you need them)
- Entry/Admission - Cascada Apoquindo
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels in the central neighbourhoods in Santiago. (Vitacura, Las Condes,
Providencia, Santiago Centro, Ñuñoa).
Exact pick up time is confirmed the day before, pick up is between 7:30AM and 8AM
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Start the day with a short hike to the Andes range right next to the city.
Stop At: Cascada Apoquindo, Quebrada de la Pichoga, Las Condes, Región Metropolitana, Chile
A waterfall in the middle of the ANdes Range and just 4 hours walking.
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up from Santiago.
- Minimum age is 14 years old.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or other injuries
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Our tour guide contacts all the participants the day before the tour with the necessary additional information about the weather and pickup details
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If it rains or snows, you will take an alternative route that will be announced.
- Pricing Type: Private
- Maximum travelers: 8 or 12
- Operates: Daily, subject to availability
- Languages offered on activity/tour: Spanish / English
- Cut-off Time: 24 hours
- Duration: 1 day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please inform us of any important medical condition
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.