- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
San Pedro de Atacama, a laid back oasis town on the edge of the direst desert on the earth. Little adobe houses, cozy restaurant are the base to explore one of the Chile's most spectacular sceneries.
With this semi-private tour, you will have the opportunity to visit one of the highlights in a more intimate way, sharing your day with other travelers but avoiding big groups.
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Pick up and drop off from / to your hotel
- Bilingual driver-guide assistance
- Entry/Admission - Valle de la Luna
- Entry/Admission - Mars Valley or Death Valley
Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform your hotel and address in San Pedro de Atacama in case it is not listed above.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle de la Luna, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta Region, Chile
In the afternoon you will visit a National Reserve located in one of the world’s driest and most hostile zones of the world: the Atacama Desert.
Once inside the Reserve, you will visit a geological phenomenon known as Salt Mountain Range and will admire the landscape from different spots, to then immerse into the deepness of the Earth, while visiting the salt caves. You will as well understand the delicacy of the clay while visiting the Tres Marias, sculptures craved by nature. For the perfect closure, you will admire the dusk on the Great Dune, from where you will be able to see the Andes, Domeyko mountain range and the Salt mountain range.
Pick up vary depending on the season: 15:00 hs during winter and 16:00 hs during summer.
What to bring: Comfortable shoes, sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and water.
National Park Fees are included.
Semi private tour. Small group (max. 10 passengers).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mars Valley or Death Valley, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
Visit to Death Valley
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.