- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 4.5 hour horseback riding adventure is for riders with intermediate to advanced skills. You will ride in a small group for a personal and authentic Chilean countryside experience. A multilingual guide will accompany you during your tour to provide you with assistance as you embark on this unforgettable horseback riding adventure.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light refreshments
- Photo service included
- Beverages (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available to purchase)
Take the Metro at Plaza Sotomayor Valparaiso, Pick up at Metro Station Peñablanca or directly at Campesano Ranch - Quebrada Escobares
Please contact me the day before the activity via Viator or WhatsApp +56966785644 to confirm and talk meeting point details!
This tour has a mid-day departure. The departure time is 11:00am for Summer and Winter tours. You can come to the meeting point in Valparaiso at Plaza Sotomayor at 9:30am, or you can also head straight to the ranch at 10am.
Once at the ranch, you will get your equipment including helmet and chaps. Before the ride, you will get an introduction and briefing session along with some time to familiarize and bond with your horse. After some time at the practice area, you will start riding into the beautiful mountains of Quebrada Escobares.
See typical animals and flora of the area. Your German guides, who are riding professionals and also speak English and Spanish, will accompany you on this adventure. You will ride up to a gorgeous look-out point where you can get a beautiful view of the entire valley. With this tour, you will get water and fruit for the ride. When you return to the ranch, you will have some time to relax and enjoy the sunny area before going back to Valparaiso or surrounding areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Maximum Weight 100 Kilo, 220 Lbs
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.