- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Spend 8-hours away from the hustle and bustle of the city and head to the Andes Mountains. Visit the Farellones ski center and spend your day tubing and enjoying other offered activities or continue to the Valle Nevado ski center with an opportunity to spend the day skiing if you have prior experience. Appreciate convenient hotel pickup and drop-off and the personal service offered of a small-group tour.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Ski equipment (optional)
- Snow clothes
- Extra activities
- Ski center stores accept dollar and credit cards for payment
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Your tour will start with hotel pickup from your downtown Santiago or nearby hotel before 7am. You will have a stop along the way at a rental store for ski equipment and/or proper snow clothing. If you are planning on skiing during your visit, please indicate this at the time of booking.
From here, you will wind up the curvy road to Chile's oldest ski center, Farellones. Here you will see a nice small town in the Andes, complete with hotels, apartments, and housing. You will have an opportunity to enjoy the different activities offered in the winter or summer season. Your driver/guide will organize the day according to the group's interests in the best way possible.
Afterward, continue to Valle Nevado along more curvy roads up to 3000 meters above sea level. Arrive to the largest ski center of Chile and enjoy some free time in the area. You will find restaurants for lunch or hot chocolate (at own expense).
If desired, you may enjoy the day skiing at one of the ski centers or simply choose to relax and spend some free time at each one.
Tour will conclude with drop off at your hotel around 6:30 pm approx or, if preferred, drop off at Mall Parque Arauco, Alto Las Condes, or Bellavista.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you are planning to ski, you must indicate your preference in the special requirements section at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Activities are only between june - august winter season and depending on the snow conditions.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Loved the tour up in the Andes. Visiting the ski villages was very interesting and the view into the valley to see Santiago was fantastic. We saw condors in flight, obviously close to snow. Even though everything is closed one restaurant open it was good to visit. Great scenery.