- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Spend 8-hours away from the hustle and bustle of the city and head to the Andes Mountains. Visit the Farellones ski center and spend your day tubing and enjoying other offered activities or continue to the Valle Nevado ski center with an opportunity to spend the day skiing if you have prior experience. Appreciate convenient hotel pickup and drop-off and the personal service offered of a small-group tour.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Ski equipment (optional)
- Snow clothes
- Extra activities (Farellones Snow Park )
Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Your day trip begins with morning pickup from your Santiago hotel, when you’ll board a vehicle destined for the mountain ski resorts of Valle Nevado and Farellones.
Following a scenic drive—during which you’ll stop to collect ski equipment if you’ve opted to ski—you’ll have free time to visit lookout points and partake in activities such as snow tubing in Farellones Snow park (Entrance Fee not included).
Then you’ll continue to Valle Nevado, home to Chile’s largest ski resort situated 11,000 feet (3,352 meters) above sea level, for more leisure time.
• Parques de Farellones, Camino Valle Nevado 1800 Curva 40, tomar ruta G251, Farellones Chile
• Valle Nevado - Ski Resort Chile, Avenida Vitacura # 5250 Of. 304 Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you are planning to ski, you must indicate your preference in the special requirements section at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Activities are only between june - august winter season and depending on the snow conditions.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.