- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the Chilean Pacific coastline, the garden city Vina del Mar, and the UNESCO World Heritage site - historic seaport city of Valparaiso, on this private, 8-hour tour from Santiago. See the famous Flower Clock embedded in a garden featuring arms greater than 9 feet (3 meters), and Chile's first casino in Vina del Mar. Explore the hills of Valparaiso on a 1-hour guided walking tour to see how locals live and the vibrant street art. Tours operate with no more than 10 people to ensure a personalized experience and includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private English and Spanish-speaking guide
- Photos (optional - will be sent via digital format by email or WhatsApp, depending on your preference after completion of tour)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to optional sites
Your hotel in Santiago
Returns to original departure point
After pickup from your hotel in Santiago at 9:30am by air-conditioned vehicle, travel approximately 78 miles (126 kilometers) toward the coastal cities of Valparaiso and Vina del Mar.
Upon arrival in Vina del Mar, stop to see the famous Flower Clock. Built in 1962 at the start of the World Cup games, the clock mechanism is Swiss and the arms reach out more than 9 feet (3 meters) from its center. The clock face and numbers are made of shrubs and flowers. Afterwards, head to see Vina del Mar Casino, representing as the first Chilean casino. Throughout the tour, you'll spend approximately 15 to 20 minutes at each site.
Continuing the tour, you'll make your way to your next destination, Valparaiso. Your guide will introduce you to the main plaza, Sotomayor, and Valparaiso port. Listen to your guide explain the history of these important historic places, along with the history of these important places currently listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Head out to the hills of Valparaiso, Cerro Concepcion, and enjoy a nearly 1-hour walking tour to visit one of the areas where locals live. Here, you'll explore and get a glimpse of local life, and see the vivid street art. After a lunch break (meal at own expense), continue to the final portion of the tour where you'll discover Paseo 21 Mayo, a local promenade introducing you to Chilean handicraft works. Finally, take in the views at a special viewpoint which overlooks the historic Valparaiso port.
At the end of the tour, return to your accommodation in Santiago at approximately 4:30pm.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Minimum gaming age is 18
- Wheelchair accessible. Please advise local operator no later than 48 hours in advance of tour
- There is approximately 0.62 mi (1 km) walking on this tour; however, depends on your preferences
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.