- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an excursion which will take you through the central valley towards Isla Negra, Pablo Neruda’s favorite place. Visit also the Matetic Vineyard, which has been distinguished by the prestigious Wine&Spirits magazine as one of the 100 best wineries in the world.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Instant Confirmation
- Tourist transport to Isla Negra and Matetic Winery with transfers to / from hotels
- Tour at Casa Museo Isla Negra
- Tour at Matetic Winery with wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Casa Museo Isla Negra
- Optional gratuities
Hotels, Apart Hotels and Hostels in Santiago Centro, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura
Returns to original departure point
Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
The tour starts with your pickup directly at the lobby of your hotel from 8:15am. You will be taken to Isla Negra and Matetic winery with a bilingual tour guide.
In this tour, you’ll see the Pablo Neruda museum house (admission included), Isla Negra and the craftsmen place of Isla Negra!
Then you will go by the Leyda Valley to Equilibrio Restaurant where you can have a lunch break.
After lunch, you will visit the Matetic winery, recognized as one of the most important wineries of the country. You will learn more about their organic wines, the wine making process, bottling and storage, and also enjoy 2 wine tastings of their premium wines!
The tour ends with your hotel drop-off in Santiago.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.