- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We are going to horse ride into the mountains on the east side of the city where we enter to a unique ravine of the "Sierra de Ramón"
We are going to meet the "Arrieros" or local gauchos that have worked their entire lives with horses.
We will have a picnic after 2 hrs into a very nice central zone forest with shade and water.
This experience is designed for people without experience and also for professional riders. The ride lasts 3 hours roundtrip, that's the original plan but we can manage to adapt this to every level and needs.
The first part of the ride is pretty flat and has the best views of the city. After that we are going to get into the ravine with native forest and shades, there we will be the only visitors, no crowds/ tourists guaranteed!
This nice enjoying ride is also a class, so you get to know your horse and learn how to ride it with safety through ups and downs on mountain trails. I'm going to teach you different techniques, safety and much more!
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Lunch - Box lunch (Sandwiches, fruits)
Botanico Centro De Eventos, Diagonal Las Torres 2700, lote 4, Penalolen, Peñalolén, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, Airbnbs, houses, airport or any point inside the city limits.
Returns to original departure point
We will cross this point in the city so you can take pictures with it and the city behind riding your horse.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.