- 3 hours 18 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Come explore the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site of Cerro Alegre and Cerro Concepción. Learn about the history, culture, gastronomy and street art of Valparaíso on this private tour. See the natural amphitheater of hills facing the Pacific Ocean and century old palace.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Private tour
Plaza Sotomayor / Port
Based on ship's arrival
Returns to original departure point
Begin your private walking tour in the historic port district of Valparaiso. See palaces built for the wealthy merchants from Valparaiso's colorful past as one of the richest cities in the world. Learn about the architectural and culture of the golden era, during the city's rein as the most important ports in South America. Discuss how the city went into decline following the opening of the Panama Canal. See how the city has reinvented itself as Chile's cultural and gastronomic capital. Ride a funicular up the winding streets of the Hills of Valparaiso, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Stop along the route to sample an alfajor cookie.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.