- 2 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is a Safari Park known world wide for introducing the concept of inverse zoo, where people can admire different species riding special vehicles. In this zoo, animals are free and visitors ride enclosed in vehicles with all the security needed to be just centimeters away from African Lions, white tigers, giraffes, zebras and many other species, even dinosaurs.
- Entry/Admission - Parque Safari
- Food and drinks
Ruta H-30 kilometro 5 camino a Donihue S/N, Rancagua, Chile
Visit: Parque Safari, Ruta H-30 kilometro 5 camino a Donihue S/N, Rancagua Chile
Come to Parque Safari Chile and enjoy animal close encounter like never before. Watch them being free in huge exhibits.
You can also enjoy many other outdoor activities like kayaking, canopy, arcade games, 5D simulators or simply rest under a three.
Parque Safari also is known for being the home and keepers of many animals rescued by authorities mostly from circuses, giving them hope and care.
Your admission includes:
• Main ticket entrance: walking tour for the zoo where you can find many rescued exotics animals, feed farm birds that lives free between a very beautiful landscape, many small attractions, restaurant, and you can watch the Safaris from outside.
• Big Cats: this is our most popular Safari, where you are going to ride special designed vehicles for aloud you to safely observe white tigers and African Lions. You are going to be only centimeters away from them.
• Herbivorous: this is a very funny safari where you ride a vehicle prepared to feed many different exotic animals like giraffes, zebras, alpacas, ostriches and many many others.
• Jurassic: in this safari you will travel to a forest infested with animatronics dinosaurs and our guides are going to explain you everything about them.
Each safari last about 25 minutes and we recommend to stay more than 3 hours in our park.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel
- Adults above 70 years of age are free of charge
- Children under 90cm in height are free of charge
- People with an eligible disability are free of charge
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.