- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
At a height of 300 meters, Sky Costanera is the hightest viewpoint in Latin America and has the most impressive 360° view of Santiago. We invite you to live a world-class experience, see the city through different eyes and feel the world beneath your feet.
Located in 61st and 62nd floor at the Tower Costanera and opened daily from 10 am to 9 pm.
- Entry/Admission - Grand Santiago Tower
- Entry/Admission - Sky Costanera
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Everyday from 10am to 10pm The last elevator ride going up is at 9:00pm
The Sky Costanera is Santiago's most famous observation Deck and it's based on floors 61 and 62 of a 64-story tall skyscraper in Santiago, called Great Santiago Tower. It's the tallest tower in Latin America, and it's the second tallest building in the Southern hemisphere. It was designed by Argentine architect César Pelli.
Rise to the top with us! Sky Costanera is open every day! 365 days a year. You will be at the highest point in South America in just 2 minutes with our fast elevators.
Sky Costanera schedule:
• Monday - Sunday (holidays included) 10:00am – 10:00pm
• The last elevator ride going up is at 9:00pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.