- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a Full Day Tour walking to the Base of the Towers, seeing natives forest, mountains, rivers, lakes and panoramic views.
- Shared Transportation
- Bilingual trekking guide English/Spanish
- Box Lunch (Mineral water, fruit, brownie, oats cookies, juice box, sandwich)
- Seat insurance
- Optional trekking sticks
- Optional raincoat
- Optional gaiter
- Hotel in Puerto Natales pickup and drop-off
- Life insurance
May to September: Mon - Wed - Fri October to March: Everyday Departure from Puerto Natales: 7:00 AM Return: 7:00 PM (or later according to the weather and physical conditions of the passengers) Minimum passengers: 1
Departure from Puerto Natales at 07:00 am and direct transfer to sector Las Torres where we will arrive at "Estancia Cerro Paine", starting point of the trail. There we will receive an informative preliminary talk from our guide. Start of the walk.
We take the road in the direction of the Valley and after 10 minutes of walking, we will walk on an old suspension bridge that crosses the Ascencio river. About 150 meters further on, a bifurcation appears: on the left, it leads to Las Torres Base.
Then follows a zigzag of marked slope and sparse vegetation for one hour. The ascent continues and passes by another slope and after 45 minutes the Chilean Camping is reached on the opposite bank of the Ascencio River, in the shade of a lenga forest, with moderate slope, crossing several slopes that fall from the Admiral Grandchild. After about an hour and 10 minutes from the Chilean campsite, 700 meters above sea level, you reach the foot of the moraine that gives access to the viewpoint. From this point, the path increases its slope.
First it goes next to a slope and under the shade of the small trees located on the edge of the moraine, but higher up the path is lost as such and you must continue ascending among the rocks, some of which are marked to show the route. After about half an hour from the signpost at 700 masl, you reach the eastern end of the lagoon, from where you have a wonderful view of the three towers (Central, monzino, Dagostini) and Peineta and Nido de Cóndores hills. After resting and having lunch in this extraordinary and unique scenic context on the planet, we begin our return along the same path until we reach the starting point, where our driver will be waiting to return at the end of the day to Puerto Natales.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A high amount of walking is involved
- To do this excursion it is obligatory to attend the briefing which is daily from 7PM at Casa de la Patagonia, #407 Manuel Bulnes ST. in Puerto Natales.
- This excursion does not operate on December 25th and January 1st.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.