- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the nighttime views of Santiago from on-high, among the most principal viewpoints of the city, including San Cristobal Hill. Enjoy traditional Chilean cuisine in one of the most important and innovative culinary centers of the city, with folklore show included. This 4-hour tour is the perfect end to a busy day on the town or for those that just want to take advantage of the exquisite nightlight views that the highest points in the city have to offer.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off (if option selected)
- Small-group tour (max 8 people per vehicle)
- Tour inside San Cristobal Hill
- Beautiful panoramic view of the city at night on the highest turistic hill of the city
- Panoramic tour on Downtown including:
- La Moneda Goverment Palace and Plaza de Armas square plus principal spots of the area
- Local taxes
- Dinner - 4-course dinner
- Artistic Folklore show with dances and costumes from the North, Center, South of Chile including Eastern Island
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Pickup at your hotel or address in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
Tuesday, Wednesday; Thursday and Friday
Start the evening with a pickup from your hotel in an air-conditioned van to climb to the top of San Cristobal Hill. The hill is, without a doubt, the most beautiful view over the city and quite possibly the highest lookout point.
The tour will continue toward the civic center in Santiago, where you will be able to enjoy a panoramic view of La Moneda Palace, Plaza de la Constitución, the municipal theater and Mercado Central (Central Market).
Afterward, head among the rivers to the upper town, the culinary center, recognized by its high quality restaurants. In one of such restaurant you will have dinner where you may choose from among different alternatives of food while you enjoy a show of a typical Chilean dance, called the cueca plus other typical dances from different parts of Chile. The tour may end at this point, or you may be taken back to your accommodations after dinner if you choose this option at the time of booking.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.