- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Join this exciting shared group tour of the Moon Valley in Chile. This 5 hour tour begins with a pickup from your hotel in San Pedro de Atacama at 3pm by your guide. You will then be transported to the driest desert in the world, Moon Valley, a landscape of salt and clay shaped by water and wind over millions of years. This tour has a group maximum 15 travelers and food and drinks are not included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Valley of the Moon entrance ticket: 4,000 Chilean pesos (approx 7 USD)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Valle De La Luna
Ignacio Carrera Pinto 451, San Pedro de Atacama, Región de Antofagasta, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
For our hotel pick-up, it must be 30 minutes before the start of the tour.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle De La Luna, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
The Valley of the Moon is a desert place and point of tourist attraction, located in the Atacama Desert, 13 km west of San Pedro de Atacama.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear a windbreaker or regular jacket, gloves, water, sunscreen and sunglasses
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- Note: do not forget to bring cash to pay for the ticket
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.