- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the spectacular mountains of the Andes in Chile on this full day tour to Valle Nevado and Farellones. Enjoy incredible views and take the best pictures of this beautiful place. Enjoy with a small group of people and an expert guide the secrets and awesome landscapes of the Andes. Visit the most important ski centers of Chile and practice this sport (if you wish). This trip includes roundtrip transportation from your hotel or another address you prefer. Discover a unique place and breathe the pure mountain air!
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
We pick you up at your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide to us.
We drop you off at your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide to us.
• We pick you up between 6:00 - 6:30 am in your hotel or another address you provide to us.
• Stop in the way to Valle Nevado at some beautiful Viewpoints to enjoy the landscape and take awesome pics.
• Visit Valle Nevado, the last ski center built in Chile in 1988.
• Ski at Valle Nevado or other snow activities (optional).
• Have lunch at Valle Nevado (optional, not included).
• Visit Farellones, the first mountain town in Chile. This is a hidden place very close to Santiago.
• Have lunch or practice other activities in Farellones (optional and subject to weather conditions).
• Return to Santiago and drop-off at 4:00 pm approximately in your hotel or another address you provide.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.