- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the spectacular mountains of the Andes in Chile on this full day tour to Valle Nevado and Farellones. Enjoy incredible views and take the best pictures of this beautiful place. Enjoy with a small group of people and an expert guide the secrets and awesome landscapes of the Andes. Visit the most important ski centers of Chile and practice this sport (if you wish). This trip includes roundtrip transportation from your hotel or another address you prefer. Discover a unique place and breathe the pure mountain air!
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in Hotels, Apart Hotels and B & Bs in Santiago.
We drop you off at your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide to us.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tac Turismo, San Antonio 19, Santiago 8320263 Chile
You will be able to know the ski resorts and most famous of Santiago Farellones and Valle Nevado, in the months of June. You can enjoy the snow, appreciate the Codillera de los Andes and be 3,000 meters high.
Duration: 8 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.