- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Meet a beautiful place hidden in the middle of Santiago that will really leave you speechless. Visit the Cousiño Macul Vineyard and live an awesome 3-hour trip through the cultural heritage of Chile and the Chilean wine tradition together with a local guide. Cousiño Macul is the only one of the Chilean vineyards founded in the 19th century, being one of the traditionals located in the Maipo Valley. Cousiño is the surname of the family that owns it and the winery continues after six generations in their hands. Give yourself a taste and live an incredible day in this amazing gem!
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
We pick you up at your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide to us.
10:00 am aprox (morning service) / 2:00 pm aprox (afternoon service)
• We pick you up at your hotel or another address in Santiago that you provide to us.
• Tour the Cousiño Macul Vineyard with a local guide who will teach you the processes for the creation of wine.
• Taste some excellent wines while enjoying a very nice time with the whole group.
• Learn the history and secrets of Cousiño Macul and its special wine tradition.
• We drop you off at to your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide to us.
• Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience.
• This tour is available during the morning and afternoon. There is also a Premium Tour available.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.