- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a full-day trip including a 2.5-hour horseback ride into the mountains accompanied by an English, German and Spanish-speaking guide. Top-off your trip with a delicious, typical Chilean countryside barbecue, including different meats, vegetables, salads and a drink. To top it all off, you can enjoy sunbathing and swimming at our pool and hang out with some of our friendly farm animals.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from the nearest terminal
- Typical Chilean Barbecue
- Snacks for the ride out
- Use of helmet
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Photo service
- Beverages (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available for purchase)
Take the Metro at Plaza Sotomayor Valparaiso, Pick up at Metro Station Peñablanca or directly at Campesano Ranch - Quebrada Escobares
Please contact me the day before the activity via Viator or WhatsApp +56966785644 to confirm and talk meeting point details!
9:30 AM : If you meet at the central meeting location
10:00 AM : If you drive to the ranch on your own
11:00 AM : Excursion begins
Ends in Valparaiso
Your horseback riding adventure starts off with meeting the group at the designated meeting point in Valparaiso or arriving to the ranch on your own. You'll get set up with your riding equipment before proceeding to the practice corral. There, you'll receive a brief introduction and safety briefing. Before beginning, you'll have time to get to know your horse so that both of you can enjoy the ride.
After you're all equipped, informed and comfortable, set off into the gorgeous hills of Quebrada Escobares. During the ride, you'll come across typical flora and fauna of Chile's central area including many plants used for holistic healing and a wide range of bird species! Your guides are professionals who speak Spanish, German, and English and will accompany you up to a gorgeous look-out point where you can relax and take in the amazing landscapes. You will be provided with water and fruit for your refreshment and hydration.
Once you return to the ranch, you'll enjoy an authentic countryside barbecue, with typical Chilean ingredients such as home-made bread, chorizos, pebre, different meats, grilled vegetables and salads. After lunch, feel free to jump into our refreshing outdoor pool and sunbathe in the all-year round sunny weather!
Relax and enjoy this sunny area before leaving back to Valparaiso. This tour also includes a free photo service so you'll always remember your adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum age is 8 years
- If you wish to use the pool, you may bring a swimsuit
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.