- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The Lake District possesses many mind-blowing sights, and one is the Osorno Volcano painted in the back of the Llanquihue Lake, with occasional clouds towering it; a true postcard image.
See a lake of glacial origin and an active volcano with its cone shaped perfectly.
Enjoy the beautifil views of Petrohue River Falls.
Climb one of the most famous volcanoes in Chile.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (urban zone)
- Passenger Transport Insurance
- Lunch (if option is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Saltos del Petrohue
- Entry/Admission - Volcán Osorno Centro de Ski y Montaña
Hotels in Puerto Varas (urban zone only)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Back at your hotel in Puerto Varas (Urban zone)
Visit: Saltos del Petrohue, Ruta 225 Km 64 Parque Nacional Vicente Pérez Rosales, Puerto Varas Chile
Depart from Puerto Varas along the south bank of the Llanquihue Lake, straight towards the Petrohue Waterfalls through Ensenada, entering the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park.
Once we reach the waterfalls, we will have free time to visit the place and take pictures.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Volcán Osorno Centro de Ski y Montaña, Camino al volcan km14,2, Puerto Varas, Región de los Lagos, Chile
We have time to take a walking or chairlift, take photos. Also time for lunch (not included)
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.