- 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a unique walk in the middle of the Andes. Immerse yourself in the hot springs Baños Termas de Colina in the Cajón del Maipo and feel the power of the thermal waters of this beautiful place. Live a different and wonderful day seeing beautiful landscapes at a place located just 1 hour away from Santiago de Chile. This tour includes a picnic with the group.
- Snacks - Includes a Picnic
- Entry/Admission - Termas de Banos Colina
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide to us.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Termas de Banos Colina, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
These natural pools are arranged as outdoor terraces and are formed thanks to the calcareous deposits of thermal water, with temperatures of up to 70ºC, where you can enjoy a relaxing and therapeutic bath of mineral waters, while you enjoy the hot springs you can admire the fascinating natural mountain environment.
After enjoying the thermal bath we will go to El Yeso Reservoir, a reserve of fresh water, located in the middle of the mountain range at 2,500 m.s.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.