- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
See a different side of the Pacific Ocean in this tour of Chile's coastline. Travel the 13 miles (21km) along coast and its seaside resorts and cities: Viña del Mar, Concón and Valparaiso. In addition to visiting the main attractions and viewpoints, you will have the chance to enjoy the oceanic views with a surfing class, horseback riding tour, bicycle tour, or premium dining at a sea view restaurant.
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transport by private vehicle
- 1 activity of prior selection: Surfing class - Coastal Horseback riding tour - Coastal Bike tour
- Gear and assistance during the activity
- Private guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food & Beverages
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Begin the day with a private pickup from accommodations in Santiago. Proceed 125km towards the coastal destination, with a first stop in Concón. Visit the beautiful Dune Fields of Concón and walk up them to the scenic viewpoint over the three most important coastal cities of the V region.
Continue the way to the coastal line to take part in one of the entertaining activities prepared: a surfing class, horseback riding tour, bicycle tour, and premium dining at a sea view restaurant. Please note: the activity options depend on the weather conditions
After finishing the activity, continue the trip within the coastal line to visit Viña del Mar and its famous Flower Clock. The next stop will be Valparaiso where the group will enjoy a typical Chilean lunch at a local restaurant. Afterwards, visit Plaza Sotomayor and the renowned Valparaiso port, as well as Cerro Concepción Hill and Paseo Yugoslava Street.
End the tour by ascending to Paseo 21 Mayo Street, located in one of the Valparaiso's famous hills. Find traditional Chilean handcrafts and work, as well as a spectacular viewpoint over the UNESCO World Heritage city and its distinctive port.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- Children aged 0-3 years travel for free (up to 1 child per reservation, any children after the first must pay Adult pricing)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
We had the most wonderful tour guides, Huaso Tours and Bike Rental in Santiago. Jenni and her partner had a very difficult day to deal with in that it rained most of the day. However, they did a fantastic job changing plans as we went. They were very innovative and helpful even with the rain. We enjoyed our experience tremendously and would recommend them without exception. They did a fantastic job and we would use them again!