- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come Relax for a Day at a Boutique Wine Vineyard and Temple!
• 5-Hour Private Tour
• Free Hotel Pick-Up and Airport Transfer on Tour Date
• Professional & Multilingual Guide
• Comfortable Van
• Wine Tour & Tasting
• Cheese & Jamón Serrano Platter
• Baha'i Temple & Gardens
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Wine Tour & Tasting
- Cheese & Jamón Serrano Platter
- Bottled water
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any location in Santiago
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Templo Baha'i, Diagonal Las Torres 2,000 Penalolen, Santiago 8320000 Chile
Take a day to relax and enjoy the peace that can be found so close to the city. After your hotel pick up we will visit the Bahá’í Temple for some peace and reflection. Located in the foothills of the Andes, the Temple opened its doors in 2016. It welcomes visitors from all over the world to enjoy its serene environment. The site also offers spectacular views of Santiago and the Andes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vina Aquitania, Avenida Consistorial 5090 Penalolen, Santiago 7940781 Chile
After visiting the Baha'i Temple, we will visit Aquitania Wine Vineyard in the Peñalolén district of Santiago, an oasis in the eastern side of the city. The vineyard is situated in the northern part of the Maipo Valley, a historic wine-producing region and the birthplace of the Chilean wine industry with vines growing there for the past 150 years. Relax in the gardens, enjoy your wine, the wonderful flowers, and marvelous views of the Andes Mountains. While sipping your wine, you will be served a selection of cheeses & jamón Serrano. Come join us for this perfect day of peace and harmony in Santiago!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 People per Booking is Required
- Free Airport Pick-Up/Drop-off on Tour Date
- Minimum Drinking Age on Vineyard Tour is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not offered on Mondays and national holidays due to the Baha’i Temple being closed. On weekends, we will visit Undurraga Wine Vineyard, since Aquitania Vineyard is closed.
- 9 a.m. Departure Time
- Most travelers can participate
- An alternate vineyard will be visited if Aquitania Vineyard is closed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.