- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Hike Cerro Manquehue "The Iconic mountain of Santiago" "Condors nest" in Mapudungun: Mapuche's local language.
The short distance to the city and the views that you can get in a relatively short time makes this hike a "must do" if you got a day in the city.
It is much better early on weekdays, on weekends usually, it's crowded.
The total climbing or elevation gain is 500 meters / 1500 feet in a 5k roundtrip. It is a pretty steep ascent but the good thing is that in half-day you hike to 1600 meters above sea level.
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotels in Santiago City, or airport
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Your hotel, or airport or any place in Santiago City
Iconic summit of Santiago
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.