- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit the Santa Rita Vineyard and live a fascinating 4-hour trip through the cultural heritage of Chile and the Chilean wine tradition together with a local guide, just 45 minutes from Santiago. Located in the foothills of Alto Jahuel, in Buin, the vineyard is surrounded by a unique natural environment, where the viticultural tradition, the history of Chile, culture and gastronomy coexist. Try the exquisite wines produced in this beautiful place and have a wonderful experience!
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
We pick you up at your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide to us.
8:30 am (morning service) / 14:00 pm (afternoon service)
• We pick you up at your hotel or another address in Santiago that you provide to us.
• Tour the Santa Rita Vineyard with a local guide who will teach you the processes for the creation of wine.
• Taste some excellent 3 different wines while enjoying a very nice time with the whole group.
• Learn the history and secrets of Santa Rita Vineyard and its special wine tradition.
• Return to Santiago. We drop you off at to your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide to us.
• Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience.
• This tour is available during the morning and afternoon.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.