- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the beauty of the Andes Mountains by visiting the Cajón del Maipo, one of the preferred ecotourism zones of the central zone of Chile.
The first stop will be in San José de Maipo, a small and picturesque village founded in 1792. Then you will continue to El Yeso Reservoir, located at 2,500 meters above sea level, and Santiago's main water reserve. During the journey you will appreciate a hanging glacier, a wonderful Andean mountain system, flora and fauna typical of the area.
- Entry/Admission - Embalse El Yeso
Traveler pickup is offered
Estación Metro Los Heroes , Estación Metro Baquedano, Estación Metro Tobalaba
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Embalse El Yeso, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
caminata y tiempo en el embalse de 1:30 con guia
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.