- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
On this tour you will visit the impressive Atacama Salt Flats, Jerez Valley, Chaxa Lagoon and Toconao, a town built from volcanic rock.
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Turistour will only have collection from the following list of hotels for this tour.
- Hosteria San Pedro de Atacama Casa de Don Tomas Hotel Altiplánico Hotel Kimal Poblado de Kimal Hotel Cumbres Hotel Noi Casa Atacama Hotel Don Raúl Terrantai Logde If your accommodation is not in the aforementioned, we recommend booking at BASE TURISTOUR located at Ignacio Carrera Pinto 451, San Pedro de Atacama.
Ignacio Carrera Pinto 421, San Pedro de Atacama, Región de Antofagasta, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts 30 minutes before the start of the tour
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
On this tour we visit the Atacama Salt Flats, where the Los Flamencos Natural Reserve is located, a surprisingly large and arid landscape stretching 100 km from north to south. You can also marvel at the amazing Chaxa Lagoon, a spectacularly beautiful setting, which is split into various clear water lagoons, inhabited by both Andean and James flamingos. We then head to Toconao, a traditionally colonial-style village, famous for the bell tower of the San Lucas church, which has been declared as a National Monument. Agriculture and crafts are the principal source of income for its inhabitants who offer proudly crafted gifts made from volcanic rock.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear a windbreaker or regular jacket, gloves, water, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Do not forget to bring cash to pay for the ticket
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.