- 7 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
• El Yeso Dam is a lake with emerald green water; its located at 2500 meters above sea level in the Andes mountains, being recognized as the main source of potable water that supplies the city of Santiago. This trip includes a picnic in front of this lake, with a buffet of juices, wines and cheese..
- Snacks (Picnic done at the end of the tour)
- Wine tasting
All tours that are between Santiago's downtown, Providencia and Las Condes (other locations must be confirmed with the provider)
-Departure Time 06:30 - 7:30 am - Mondays - Sundays
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
-Departure between 6:30 - 7:30; return time between 3:00-4:00 p.m
Enjoy the majesty of one of the most beautiful places of Chile: Cajon de Maipo and Embalse el Yeso, where you get to know personally the awesome landscape of Chile's mountains: The Andes. Come with us, in an incredible tour where we pick you up in your hotel, stop at the traditional San Jose de Maipo town, full of history, as well as the Militar Refuge and Tinoco Tunel, both famous for their legends and stories, to continue our tour to the majestic Embalse el Yeso with a tasty picnic that suits the ambience of this impressive place of nature. For the last part of our tour, you can enjoy 6 different hotsprings with different temperatures oscillating between 25-35 degrees Celsius where we include the ticket for you to know this marvelous place between the Andes Mountains
• Hot Springs Termas de Colinas
• San José del Maipo town
• Tinoco Tunel
• Militar Refuge
• Dam El Yeso
Transportation from/to hotels, tour guide in English, Spanish and Portuguese, buffet table with salami, cheese, cookies, wines, juices, etc
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.