- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Climb the touristic focal point of Los Lagos Region
Experience the adventure of climbing up one of Southern Chile’s most iconic attractions: the Osorno Volcano, considered by experts to be the perfect volcano in terms of shape and color.
- Guía profesional
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Volcan Osorno
- Alimentos y bebidas
- Propinas (opcional)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Return to the original starting point
Visit: Volcan Osorno, Ruta V-555 Vicente Perez Rosales National Park, Puerto Montt Chile
The Osorno volcano is a stratovolcano that is located in the Andes mountain range, on the edge of Lake Llanquihue, in Chile. It is known worldwide for the landscapes it grants to be the gateway to Chilean Patagonia
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.