- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Combine a visit to Valparaiso Port with Viña del Mar through a unique and unforgettable experience, you will be able to discover the hills surrounding the port of Valparaiso, which is considered World Heritage, the Garden-City of Viña del Mar and the secrets of the Casablanca Valley.
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish)
- Valparaiso and Vina del Mar city Tour
- Visit and Wine tasting at Indomita Winery
- Tourism Transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Lunch (available if requested)
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at centrally located hotels in Santiago. Drop off at your hotel.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
You will be dropped off @ your hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Travelers will visit Viña del Mar and Valparaiso Port. They will experience the hills surrounding the Port of Valparaiso, the Garden-City of Viña del Mar and the secrets of the Casablanca Valley. After that, they will spend some time visiting the Indomita Winery and tasting some selected wines.
• Indomita Casablanca and Maipo Vineyards, Ruta 68, km. 71,5, Casablanca Chile
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick up will be around 30 - 60 minutes prior tour departure time, exact time will be informed once tour is confirmed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We had a wonderful experience on this tour! It started with our guide, Juan. He was very personable, very knowledgeable about Chile, answered all our questions in English, which was nice so my daughter didn't have to translate all day! Valpo was beautiful. The winery was amazing! Staff was very attentive. We were offered more tastings than were included in tour. Lunch was on our own at the winery and it was one of the best meals we had in Chile! Muy delicioso!! Would highly recommend this tour.