- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Combine a visit to Valparaiso Port with Viña del Mar through a unique and unforgettable experience, you will be able to discover the hills surrounding the port of Valparaiso, which is considered World Heritage, the Garden-City of Viña del Mar and the secrets of the Casablanca Valley.
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish)
- Valparaiso and Vina del Mar city Tour
- Visit and Wine tasting at Indomita Winery
- Tourism Transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Lunch (available if requested)
Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at centrally located hotels in Santiago. Drop off at your hotel.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
You will be dropped off @ your hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Travelers will visit Viña del Mar and Valparaiso Port. They will experience the hills surrounding the Port of Valparaiso, the Garden-City of Viña del Mar and the secrets of the Casablanca Valley. After that, they will spend some time visiting the Indomita Winery and tasting some selected wines.
• Indomita Casablanca and Maipo Vineyards, Ruta 68, km. 71,5, Casablanca Chile
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick up will be around 30 - 60 minutes prior tour departure time, exact time will be informed once tour is confirmed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.