- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Transfer from Valparaiso city, port or from Viña Del Mar to Santiago de Chile International Airport or hotel. You can choose the pick up time
- One-way service
- Food and drinks
- English speaking driver
Traveler pickup is offered
For a hassle-free transfer from Valparaiso or Viña Del Mar to Santiago de Chile Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport or hotel, book this economical transportation service.
You can choose the departure time for 90% of services, from your hotel in Valparaiso or Viña del Mar, however, we recommend the assigned time. Also in some cases we may adjust the routes of the transfer to your interests.
You will be able to enjoy a beautiful view on your way to the Chilean coast.
The duration of the transfer is approximately 2 hours, but it'll depend of the traffic of the day.
You must tell us where is your destination in Santiago so we can confirm your booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Driver only speaks Spanish
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Prompt pickup from the dock, and to the hotel with no problems. The driver was courteous, but didn't speak english, which would have been nice, since we could have got some information about Chile on the hour and a half drive. But I didn't pay for a tour, just transport, so all was well.
Excellent,the driver was on time and courtious. I thought it was a private transfer but we had to share the van with another couple.
Driver was very nice but unfortunately late by more than 30 mintues which got my wife stressed out about having to look for alternate transportation.
The driver spoke no English but he was very competent, met us at the cruise port and took us directly to our hotel in Santiago
Driver was very pleasant, came on time, comfortable ride to Santiago Airport from Valparaiso
We were off ship earlier than expected but tour operator arrived within 10 minutes of phone call. Driver did not speak english but was very helpful pointing out things along the way.
Discovered it is now cheaper to purchase transfer at the new shipping terminal on debarkation
The driver was prompt and efficient and got us to the airport with plenty of time to spare.
Good service. Picked me up on time. Got me to the airport with no problems. My complaint is that this is another company that discriminates against solo travelers. Had to book for two people even tough I was alone.
Driver was waiting for us with our names on a sign in hand. He was helpful with luggage, polite and friendly and whisked us to our hotel with seamless ease. Excellent service.